WORKERS' - WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION TIPS.
CALL ME TODAY!
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOUR WORKERS'
1. Report all on the job injuries, re-injuries, or even unusual pains, to your supervisor
2. Ask to be sent to the doctor.
If they will not send you to a doctor, go to your own doctor or the emergency room ASAP.
3. Be sure and tell all medical personnel how you got hurt.
Tell them about all of your work related problems.
4. Keep a log of when you receive your workers compensation checks.
In some cases you may be entitled to receive a penalty from the insurance company if the
checks are too late.
5. Treat everyone involved in your case with courtesy and respect.
This includes the doctors, workers compensation insurance company, and your employer.
6. Follow your doctor's orders.
Do not miss doctors' or therapy appointments. If the doctor tells you you can return to work
give it a try, even you do not feel like you are ready yet.
7. Let your employer, and your lawyer, know immediately if the doctor tells you to
return to work.
8. Keep a list of every trip you make to the doctor, therapist, hospital, radiologist, etc.
9. Keep track of the miles you travel back and forth for medical treatment.
10. Save copies of all disability forms, work excuses and return to work notes that you
receive from the doctors.
11. Do not sign anything without checking with your lawyer first.
Office located in Spartanburg, S.C. Serving all of Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina (Social Security Only)
including: Anderson, Boiling Springs, Chesnee, Chester, Clinton, Columbus, Cowpens, Duncan, Forest City, Gaffney,
Gastonia, Greenville, Greer, Hendersonville, Inman, Kings Mountain, Landrum, Laurens, Lyman, Rock Hill, Rutherfordton,
Saluda, Shelby, Spartanburg, Spindale, Tryon, Union, Wellford, Whitmire, Woodruff.